Hi! I'm Seb. I've been writing forever, and I've been involved in writing sites for quite awhile too. I was part of NaNoWriMo YWP for about four years, and I met a lot of my old best friends there. I kind of outgrew it, though, ans so I decided I wanted to find a new place where I could make some new close friends. Hopefully this is that place for me
Hi and welcome to YWS! If you need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! You can also always ask the Mods any questions you have (they're the members with the pretty light green/dark green/red usernames).
Heyo! Welcome to YYWS It's a pretty fantastic place, and we like sucking people into the community, grooming their writing skills, and making them feel like, *whispers* one of us
Fantasy has a massive following on YWS, and I myself am a fan If you ever need anything reviewed, hit up my wall and throw me a link!
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart