Captain Carne: What are they? The Minister of Chance: Quantum dice. The sort of thing the other children played with while you were being harshly potty-trained. -Colin Meek, Death Comes to Time
Fancy seeing you here! Yes @Iggy he is referencing a Big Finish story with the forum name and his name is another extremely obscure reference to the minister of chance.
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?
Well, I shall do my best to live up to any and all expectations, although I may not be able to post with quite the frequency I would hope for, due to things. Hopefully I'll get some reviews done soon at least.
Captain Carne: What are they? The Minister of Chance: Quantum dice. The sort of thing the other children played with while you were being harshly potty-trained. -Colin Meek, Death Comes to Time
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain