I'm new.

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 752
Reviews 27
As the subject says, I'm new.
Hi, my name is Anita. I like most music, anything by Tim Burton and reading. And writing. And chocolate.
Hi, hope to see people around soon :3




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 517
Reviews 34
Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) Annii - I have to tell you, your choice of avatar is pretty much fantastic. PIKACHU.

Well, it's not really compulsory to like Tim Burton to join this site but it sure helps ;)

I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Kasim.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 752
Reviews 27
Lol, Tim Burton is now helpful.
I like how your signature has Dumbledore on the bottom of it :)

Hope to see some of yours too :D



There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett