Uh, hi~?

5 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
So yeah, you can call me Saravile, Saraviles or Erin I guess... C:

A friend of mine asked *cough*nagged*cough* for me to join this site so uh...I did? xD
I probably won't post too often because my writing sucks to a maximum level but hey, maybe you'll see me around here and there. ^^
Hahah, so hi~

I guess I'll just keep this simple and not to the entire about me thing. xP




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
YAY! I linked this on the chat, so expect floods of people.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
You...you linked this? -u-

My hopes of staying incognito, gone!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2878
Reviews 100
They would have eaten me if I hadn't. :P CelticaNoir was insistent.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15440
Reviews 245
Hello, Saravile! Welcome to the site! :D If you need anything, feel free to ask!

-Rosie
“...it's better to feel the ache inside me like demons scratching at my heart than it is to feel numb the way a dead body feels when you touch it."

-Brian James



An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown