Audiobook Narrator & Lover of Good Writing

3 posts
Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 0
Hi everyone — Greg here, from Essex in the UK.

I'm a professional narrator, voice artist and presenter, and I've spent rather a lot of my life either behind a microphone or in front of an audience.

I joined because I'm increasingly interested in the bit where words meet voices— what happens to written pieces once somebody actually has to say them out loud.

I'm an audiobook listener as well as a narrator, and I'm currently disappearing into The Other Magic by Derrick Smythe.

I'm looking forward to having a nose around, reading some of your work and discovering writers I wouldn't otherwise have come across.

Nice to meet you all!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297732
Reviews 1322
My wife listens to audio books all the time and sometimes seeks out books she would otherwise not be interested in, just because she loves the narrator :3

Nice to meet you and welcome!




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 0
Thank you - yes she's right - once you get comfortable with a voice (a real human one) it opens you up to more of their work - the same with writers who cross genres too really.



Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou