Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Creativity Corner
Art & Photography
I got bored during class
5 posts
ArdenJinn
Gender
Points
800
Reviews
32
Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:51 pm
ArdenJinn
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 10:51 pm
Hey y'all!
Many of you have seen my wall posts but I wanted to put them here.
I hope you like it!
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid
th
ey
/
th
em
ArdenJinn
Gender
Points
800
Reviews
32
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:00 pm
ArdenJinn
says...
·
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:00 pm
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid
th
ey
/
th
em
ArdenJinn
Gender
Points
800
Reviews
32
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:01 pm
ArdenJinn
says...
·
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:01 pm
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid
th
ey
/
th
em
ArdenJinn
Gender
Points
800
Reviews
32
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:19 pm
ArdenJinn
says...
·
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:19 pm
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid
th
ey
/
th
em
Nisfish
Gender
Points
191
Reviews
8
Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:42 am
Nisfish
says...
·
Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:42 am
ArdenJinn
These are literal eye-candy. I genuinely loved them! So pretty, keep drawing please!! ☀
Sign In
Register
WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet