User avatar

~Volant~

  • Archive Re: The Changed

    Tyler was sitting on a log, chewing a hot dog, when he saw a dog trotting up to him with bright eyes. It whinned piteiously, then sat at his feet, ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Changed

    Name: Alex Slinders Age: 15 Gender: M Physical Description: tall with olive colored skin and piercing green eyes. thick black hair and prefers loose tee-shirts and jeans. History: Grew up ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    "If I knew where they were, I wouldn't be sititng here," Ember hissed. THen she took a deep breath, knowing that she was being irrational. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, though ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    It wasn't the first time Ember cursed the little creature that had blinded her. As far as she knew, these people were the ones who burned this village. She couldn't ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    *It appears I haven't in a while* Ember hummed lightly on the road. She had long lost count of steps, but it didn't matter. She was almost to the town, ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    (I'm still working on book one...should I even post? Or am I close enough?)

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Ember struggled saddling her horse, Wildfire. He always got impatient with her feeling around, trying to get it on right. Once she was on him, though, it was a simple ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Phindin, you should read Catherine Jinks' Pagan series. She has a similar style, and I think you'd like it.) Ember turned slightly and smiled. "You have a very distinctive way ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    (Great, let's start! Thank you everyone who's joined!) Dragons were pseky creatures, Ember decided, as one tried to get on her shoulder. She was a small thing, only about a ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    ah.......I just want to be human. oh, okay "Name: Reagan Sex: F Age: 12 Appearal: A little small for her age. She has bright blue eyes and short dark hair. ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Waydland, a country set in medeival times, is a huge valley, with two Clans that live in the mountains. The East mountains have the Corone, the West mountains have Heldon. ...

    Nov 12, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter