User avatar

~Volant~

  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent hissed. "Ow!!" The hand withdrew immediatly. He closed his eyes and tried to breath shallow, tried not to move.....

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent sat watching. Rusty came out, dressed in fine red silk and a large, Santa Clause smile. The crowd went wild. He simled grimly. Parents, hold on to your kids, ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent leaned against the rafters, watching the candles. The crowd was getting excited--children laughing, parents scolding, happy, inane chatter--it was enough to make him scream. Dragon was there, too

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent turned away. It was impossible to keep the tears away, now, but he couldn't let anyone see him cry. Not now. He pulled the leveling board higher on his ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    *I don't know. It makes things fun. Haha. We should probably start the show soon, though. Let everyone sign, and we'll start.*

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent looked at Kaiya, soft, beautiful red eyes concerned. He wanted to be comforted by her, wanted... No. She thought he need comfort because he was weak. His face flushed. ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent shook his head and stood back. They were deluding themselves. The murderer was gone, and there was no way of tracking him. If there was a way, Dent would ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent sighed and stood, limping over to where Cowboy lay resting. The cot had fallen on his ankle, and it hurt. "Jewel," he said quietly. "You're in shock. None of ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent closed his eyes. He was terrified, himself, but he wouldn't admit it. Not to anyone. He looked at Jewel, sobbing over Cowboy; Chase and Lark behind her, silently crying; ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent sighed and buried his head in her shoulder, hugging her tightly. Why did he keep doing this to her? She was pure as gold to him. An older sister, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent stood quickly to catch Rogue as she fell. Sighing, he rested her gently on the floor. "What is going on?" A voice thundered, and Dent heard a crack of ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Cowboy? Jack? Dead?! "No," he muttered, rushing towards Cowboy's tent. "No, no, no!" Lark screamed, Making him run faster, then Kaiya. He burst into the tent, a step behind Rogue, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent flared. "Scrawny? Scrawny?! " He shoved Dragon back. "At least I'm not the one that blocking the pathway, here!" Rogue stepped between them. "Boys, [/i]please--[/i]" But Dent pushed her ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent sighed and buried his head in his hands. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled." He watched, uncomfortable, as she picked up her arm. "I...I can fix that...I ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Dent scowled at her. "Why should I apologize?" he snapped. "He should stay out of my way." He jerked his head towards the newcomer without meeting his gaze.

    Jun 13, 2008


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau