User avatar

~Volant~

  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    I really like that last sword one. The light around it and the gloom behind it is really cool. But the hilt looks way too long. Shorten that up a ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    Thank you for all of your ideas! I didn't notice that the poor thing was choking....oops. lol I did try to make him/her smile, but I suppose I failed. I'll ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    I wish I could give it some wicked, rolling muscles...But I don't know how...*scans the internet for something that could show her how...*

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    Why, yes, it is a fish. In a bowl. lol Hey, that's really cool! I love all the color. The only issues I have are the cool greens and blues ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    Yay, he's freeeeee!! :D What do you think? Editted! I changed my dragon up a bit, and at the moment I'm playing around with muscles and limbs, even some color, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    Oh, he's flipping gorgeous!!! The tip of the wings is way too busy. If you lighten that up a bit, he's practicly perfect!

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firnath the Dragon Blade

    Much clearer. That is a wicked blade! If you bury it in someone to the hilt, the spikes on the hilt stick in them....was that on purpose? that's really cool! ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: "The Warrior Heir" by Cinda Williams Chima

    oooh, the second book, Wizard Heir , is probably even better! (Thought it's waaaaay more predictable than the first, but still really good) There's more romance in that one than ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: "The Warrior Heir" by Cinda Williams Chima

    I jsut finished reading Chima's Heir series (Whatever she has out right now, anyway) and it's totally wicked! Has anyone else read it? If not, check it out. It's very ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back

    Very good! I liked it? As my Mom would say, good composition, faces are hard to draw. The eyes are nicely lined up (Which is a problem I find in ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    ooooh, I just got another one! Balloon!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    fork. really, try saying it twenty times fast. It's a weird word.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help

    Beginnings. ugh. if you look at my word files, they'll say, "The Landing", "The Landing, beginning", "The Landing, beginininining", "The Landing, Final Attempt", "The Landing, another final attempt",

    Jan 5, 2008


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice