User avatar

~Volant~

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Biology

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    THE SIXTH BOOK IS OUT!!! *squee!!* At least, I think it is....haha lol. haha I'm excited.... Holly doesn't die in the fourth book....I have no clue what you're talking about, ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: puppy!

    cute, so cute, so cute!!! I'm, like, totally freaking out right now!! Watch me freak out! *freaks out* haha! Awesome, mate. I like the bars. It makes him look like ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    hmmm....upon reflection, I think I should've done these photos on a wood floor instead of carpet...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    So, like, I picked up a rose and tried to make photography. This is the first time I've done something like this seriously....What do you think? (Sorry for the URLs...I ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    haha really cool! Of course, I had to zoom waaaaaaaaaaaaay out to actually see it, but hey, it's cool, so that's okay. lol

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    42, of course. yeez. What do they teach you in that school of yours? Now, what if I don't want to ask a stupid question? Huh? What now?

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    V-O-L-A-N-T. haha. Why is France so far away?

    May 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    because they hate meditating. (moo...oom....haha.) What's the point of this game?

    May 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: -The Outsiders- and -That was then, This is now-

    Hm. Can't say I liked "The Outsiders." Not very good flow, not very realistic characters, and sometimes the setting was like, "Um, i don't think so." I think the only ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I don't like him, I tried to read the first, and stopped. I just couldn't stand him. He was so arrogant and smug. I just couldn't stand this about him. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    As long as you don't delight in it, mate, it's okay. I've tortured many characters, but it was all essential to the story. In the end, though, they always come ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    Hm....It's always lighter...you can't even see the detail on the lower fins...I'll have to fix that...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I greatly enjoyed them too. I got an extensive new vocabulary from reading that book. heh. They were well writeen and had a great flow. Of course, there were the ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two stories at once a bad idea?

    Omg, the exact same thing happened to me! For the longest time! >.< I'd work on two ideas at the same time. I do this a lot; it was the ...

    Feb 11, 2008


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah