User avatar

~Volant~

  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    A book like Hunger Games? Well if you like gladiator-esque books you might like Warrior Heir.

    May 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I really really really love The Host. But I know Stephenie Meyer is kind of frowned upon around here. As much as I can't stand Twilight, The Host is actually ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Vampire Hunter D (in English)

    lol the beginning with the whip fight was pretty....awkward. that kind of thing happens like three times, and there's really no reason for it. But, at least I didin't read ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Bit upset to hear Artemis Fowl mentioned! I'm very, very ashamed to say I LOVE those books -- mostly ashamed since they are probably meant for a slightly younger audience. ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    My first book I ever wrote. It was horrendous, really, very bad. However I hear the writer is very good looking so that makes up for it. XD XD omg ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Hm....I've narrowed it down to three. Twilight series. All of it. :p Dragons of Autumn Twilight. or something like that. Rapid mood changes, cheesy lines, no flow, and a baaaaad ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Vampire Hunter D (in English)

    Got a copy. :D It was pretty good. There was some unnecassary cursing that got a little bit annoying after a while. Cursing doesn't bother me, but when it's that ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    Thanks guys!!! It helps a lot Nadia: to tell the truth,it doesn't symbolize anything. I just thought it would be a pretty photo to take my notebook and put a ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    XD I think it might be a bit harsh to say she has half a brain. I think she could be an excellent writer, if she just learned how to ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I have to say that I agree with all of this. Except that I'm actually pretty plot oriented but Twilight had no real plot. It was just a bunch of ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    Haha I do to, but even when I read InkHeart I always imagined Dustfinger with black hair. so maybe it is just me haha. I always imagined him with redish-brown ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    Personally, I didn't like it. They made me laugh because I couldn't take them seriously. And he kept interupting the story, which tends to bug me. :/ I used to ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Vampire Hunter D (in English)

    I'm trying to hunt down this book for a long time. It sounds really goo, people rate it really high, and I really really really really really want to read ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Text Picture: A Wolf Pawprint Made Only From Keyboard Symbol

    Meh. It wasn't so wide on Microsoft Word. XD lol

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Text Picture: A Wolf Pawprint Made Only From Keyboard Symbol

    .......................................................................... ٨ ...................................................................... ...................................................

    Jun 29, 2009


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.