User avatar

~Volant~

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    >.< Please, Rubric, don't use sarcasm. It's annoying and immature and it's not going to sway me. Also, not a fallacy, but sarcasm is absolutely inappropriate on these boards, especially ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I was only spanked once as a child. But that was because I grew up watching four older siblings be spanked and decided I didn't want that myself. haha. All ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    meh. To me it's not that big of a deal. They're clean adds, anyway, and I've found several contests and such through google adds. They don't pop out in the ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Done It?

    omg, I'm in!!!! I love these sort of games!!!!

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Surreal, for all we know, our planet could be undergoing the same warming processes as the other might be seasonal; maybe it takes place every odd century or so. Dinosaurs ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Yes, but the other planets/moons/Kuiper-object-thing are warming just as fast without anything intellegent infulencing it. There's so much about the solar system we don't know about, and we're jumping

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    The evidence is there. Global warming, I think, is happening. But it isn't our fault. Check this out: *Triton's surface is normally composed of frozen nitrogen. But the nitrogen is ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    does say it's not a word, you're right, Ratter. But that's because it says the real word is til.... Of course, it really depends on the dictionary you use. I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    'til. All the way. haha Isn't till a completely different word? Like, as in, "To till the earth"? haha

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Summertime (I have nooo clue who wrote that....haha)

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Be Webster

    Burning + Vivianne = Burnianne Run for your lives!!! The Burnianne has declared itself supreme ruler of the Earth!!!! *cowers*

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Food

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    JUKE!!! haha. that thing rocks. I love it. I don't text much, though. Texting is really, really annoying...>.< haha :D

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    haha Maybe...i wish I could see those pictures. :( my computer is blocking them, so all I see is little red x's in white squares....lame.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    Sermonic TEW the first letter must be first, the last letter must be last, and they must not touch.

    May 9, 2008


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes