User avatar

~Volant~

  • Lounge, The Re: Pencils (a poll)

    Mechanical. XD They're always sharp, while wooden pencils always dull and flatten out. Also, wooden pencil writing is easy to smudge; I'm sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    I, myself, voted "creating characters." Absolutely love it. There's a magic in creating new people who think and feel for themselves and will eventually spiral away from your control, with ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    yup. But I don't think it will ever get published. It's really just me having fun. XD I might post it on the site, though...*shrug*

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bob Cat's Death

    *Reading that article, yeah, I agree that the animal should've been killed.* You guys have to understand, it wasn't killed because it ate a dog. Most predators have realized and ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Chirantha: You're avatar is wicked awesome!!! XD "It's Commander Root to you, convict!" haha your name....Christina? *counts* I think that's nine letters....

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I'm going to guess....um....It's not Sean, cuz that's too obvious.....*looks back again at the clue....* I'll have to sleep on that.....I think I can get it.... I'll use my nickname, ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bob Cat's Death

    ......I was hoping to spark an argument....:( No one's going to defend this poor animal?

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I find this argument a little hard to penetrate. First you claim that anything can be considered abuse, then you show specific of examples of what are and what are ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    Ahahaha......there's a joke among my friends and I that I write Reformed Arabic. In cursive.....Or Hewbrew in cursive. But I kind of like it. No one can read my work ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    Regular books: 52 Other (dictionary, thesarus, synonym finder, etc.): 15 Total: 67 ....That's it? I thought I had more....:( *Goes onto again....haha*

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    The courts are obviously rather divorced from the individual child, and yet they mete out punishment (albeit infrequently physical) to children as well as adults. Do you find this "highly ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    Sure, a spank hurts when it happens. But in fades in like, what, two minutes? Three? It's not like I couldn't sit down for a week. And, Thunder's right, it ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bob Cat's Death

    I don't think the thing should be killed, but I'll play devil's advocate, 'cuz it's fun, we need a debate. :D For some people, their dog is their child. Their ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cat4Prowl's Awesome Website!!

    It's a really cool site. It's this rpg thing that takes place during present times, and we're at this academy where we're learning about dragons and how to ride them. ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    One more thing about your argument, Rubric...sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you. :P Honestly I can't see why we limit this to children. I mean, There's this ...

    Aug 10, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter