User avatar

~Volant~

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    conversation

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    Ah, I probably shouldn't be saying this to an admin, but don't you mean "NoteBoard"? :p lol! Anyway, yes, I really, really like noteboard. It looks good and matches the ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like Online Polls?

    NN-no!*pouts* they're annoying and get in my way! :D just kidding. lol! I like polls. I've suddenly gotten a strange urge to do a lot of 'em.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    Baugh. I don't review as much as I would like to, admittedly. I don't have much time these live-long days....

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    *Begins to sing horribly off pitch* OHHHHHHHHHHH......... We love you Pat! Oh, yes we do! We love your randomness, And we'll be true! When you're not in the polls, We're ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Young Writers Journal?

    That sounds soooooooooooo tooooooottttaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyy WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Who cares? Go Pat Buchanan!!!!! Where is Pat Buchanon?! That, my friends, is the real question! :D

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    I love dragons, but I can't say that I like the name Horace. So i guess my support is for Bartimues, which, in my opinion is a totally wicked name!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Fantasy is a haaaard genre to write. you ahve to take something that's completely unrealistic and impossible and make it believable.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?

    Writing.com's okay, but I haven't been on for a while since you had to pay for some things--chatroom, groups, ect.--but it's pretty good. Not very many reveiws, but you just ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    I like Bartemius. I like what he has to say. I personally love quotes. collect them.

    Sep 15, 2007


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb