User avatar

~Volant~

  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    ah.......I just want to be human. oh, okay "Name: Reagan Sex: F Age: 12 Appearal: A little small for her age. She has bright blue eyes and short dark hair. ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Waydland, a country set in medeival times, is a huge valley, with two Clans that live in the mountains. The East mountains have the Corone, the West mountains have Heldon. ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Midnight Darkness Prologue

    Landon, for one, acts too old. He acts more like he's sixteen other than six. If he acted his age, it would be more believable. And when you said "Vampires ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds ~ Part I of III

    Usually I don't post something until I want to try something different. I'm going for style-casual science fiction here, but I usually write formal-style fantasy. Please reveiw! You will have ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    I like Bartemius. I like what he has to say. I personally love quotes. collect them.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    I'm new too! Just yesterday! Welcome to the site, other new person!

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person Who Has No Clue What To Do

    I'm Nina, and I'm here. ummmm.... anyone like fantasy? Go Dragons! yes. well, er, I'm a fantasy writer, favorite subject of dragons, know almost everything that has to do with ...

    Sep 8, 2007


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time