User avatar

~Volant~

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)

    Hello my dear this was great even though i don't know what Los Malos is. Thank you! I'm glad you can enjoy it without knowing what that means...I thought I ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)

    hehe. I look forward to it too. Well, Bayer was Paco's probation officer, I think I said that. And he knows Reiko for other reasons. These are the only known ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)

    *If you haven't read the first part, you don't have to, but it's a whole heck of a lot shorter. Thank you for reading and those who read the last ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    Hm....It's always lighter...you can't even see the detail on the lower fins...I'll have to fix that...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Ordinary

    I liked the idea, but all I saw was a blur of color as the story rushed by me. lol. Maybe, slow it down a little? Add to the suspense? ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Los Malos

    haha. I don't really know what Paco means; I only know it's a hispanic nickname for Francisco. lol. :D If it does mean "big fish," I'll probably change that. heh. ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite YWS Random Generator?

    Character: dog washer Setting: riding a sea horse Action: telling bad jokes aha. aha. I love it! Story theme, totally!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds ~ Part I of III

    Yes, actually, they would. The point of the arena is to put the students in as a realistic battle as possible. But thank you very much for pointing that out. ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I can see how attack can be a survival mechanism, but it does make me suspicious that he's attacking more than he's defending. Everyone attacks, I'm not against it. It's ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I greatly enjoyed them too. I got an extensive new vocabulary from reading that book. heh. They were well writeen and had a great flow. Of course, there were the ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Los Malos

    Omg, I didn't realize i didn't do that! :shock: head/desk *changes that little thing :D* Also, there will be swearing later on. I try to avoid that as much as ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds part III

    Part III I groaned and turned my head, but that seemed to be the only thing that obeyed me. My eyes wouldn’t even open, I felt so weighed down. There ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Los Malos

    If you've been to a public high school, you know how scary those kids can be. But how many of you have been to a public high school on the ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Short Prologue

    I like it very much! Reminds me of the short little excerpts that you find at the beinning of Twilght (et al). I love those...lol. I don't see anything wrong ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom That Never Was -Chapter One-

    I very much enjoyed the idea. A weapon/armorpiece that seemed alive...very interesting! I like it! King Iongo knelt down to the grubby stone floor and desperately begged Teslarhi to spare ...

    Feb 11, 2008


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah