User avatar

~Volant~

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Demon's Eyes: ch.2

    Chapter 2 When the boy finally opened his eyes, Ash was there at the side of the bed, tying off the bandage at his torso. The work had been done ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10. I agree with it completely. :D

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Demon's Eyes: ch. 1

    (yes, I know it sucks, but it's a JulNo, It's not supposed to be good. But I would greatly appreciate any help polishing it up, because, quite frankly, I have ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    Thanks guys!!! It helps a lot Nadia: to tell the truth,it doesn't symbolize anything. I just thought it would be a pretty photo to take my notebook and put a ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    We're in the middle of JulNoWriMo! XD Of course I'm writing a novel! lol. But it's really failing....I didn't develop the idea fully before starting writing. baaaaad move....

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Ancient? Crysi, as far as I can tell, you're only 20 years old!! :p Is it wrong to steal? ;/

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it's something stupid, and you kill the whole thread. Gee, thanks a lot. XD I wish writing 50,000 words wasn't so hard.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10. Not a big fan of poetry in sigs, but I liked that poem.

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Title is Needed

    You're right, Lauren, "Spooked" does sound like a bad ghost story. XD I agree, Ashes is probably the best. But I don't know what the reader will think when, after ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Title is Needed

    XD Jassie that's how I shop for books too. lol! Except I tend to open up to a random page, and if that random page looks interesting....fortunately for me, I've ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Title is Needed

    More like his nickname. :D I considered using his name for the title, but he isn't the MC. The MC is just a normal human girl. Her name is Ash, ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Title is Needed

    Well...there are werewolves in the story, as well as demons. Its' just that the demon was the first supernatrual being she met. :p Maybe it could be play-on words.... You're ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Title is Needed

    oooh...I like that one, Roo! You're right, June, it is hard for people to choose a title they pretty much know nothing about. But I was hoping for something to ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Alas, you will only get around to writing this stupid sitalone. What, can you come up with a better answer?

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    XD I think it might be a bit harsh to say she has half a brain. I think she could be an excellent writer, if she just learned how to ...

    Jul 1, 2009


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice