User avatar

~Volant~

  • Writers Corner Re: Help with Government Property?

    It takes place in the future. These are "artificial" Humans without any real Names. S.E. stands for Social experiment. She heard the acronym more than she saw it, so she ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Help with Government Property?

    I've come up with Social Experiment (S.E. or essy) And Government Property (G.P. or Jup). I need something similar to these two. Can anyone help me?

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Good Writer Q&A Sites

    Hey, all, I was looking on formspring for anything that is writing-related, and I found some: They're hard to find though. Most people use formspring for random stuff. :/ For ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I really really really love The Host. But I know Stephenie Meyer is kind of frowned upon around here. As much as I can't stand Twilight, The Host is actually ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Rabbit

    Awww......how sad!! There's some real truth in there, though. It's an exaggeration I've seen on teh playground. I caught a butterfly once, and a bunch of friends told me to ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Vampire Hunter D (in English)

    lol the beginning with the whip fight was pretty....awkward. that kind of thing happens like three times, and there's really no reason for it. But, at least I didin't read ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Acheron Chronciles Chapter 1 Part 1

    Hey, Joe! The cold tile floor was hardly a substitute for the warm bed the young man preferred. As he lay there in the remains of the abandoned chapel, the ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey! I've been busy for a while....I've had plays and musicals and *gasp* SCHOOL *sobs* but I'm just about done (not with school, but plays and musicals) and should be ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Bit upset to hear Artemis Fowl mentioned! I'm very, very ashamed to say I LOVE those books -- mostly ashamed since they are probably meant for a slightly younger audience. ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    My first book I ever wrote. It was horrendous, really, very bad. However I hear the writer is very good looking so that makes up for it. XD XD omg ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreams? (somebody please give feedback)

    Don't you love it when dreams do those things? XD I have very similar expiriences. I have a whole journal filled with dreams like these.... Anyway. Yeah, I think it ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Hm....I've narrowed it down to three. Twilight series. All of it. :p Dragons of Autumn Twilight. or something like that. Rapid mood changes, cheesy lines, no flow, and a baaaaad ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Vampire Hunter D (in English)

    Got a copy. :D It was pretty good. There was some unnecassary cursing that got a little bit annoying after a while. Cursing doesn't bother me, but when it's that ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Acrobat Team - temp title - ch.1

    Yay, I finally found time!!! XD sorry it took so long! I enjoyed it a lot; it's really hard to introduce that many characters at once and be sure that ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Demon's Eyes: ch.2

    Different than you imagined? huh. How did you imagine him at first?

    Aug 23, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian