User avatar

~Excalibur~

  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Umm I forgot to edit the age down to 13, but you are wrong in stating my character is too powerful. All ninja usually know one B rank skill and ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Rewritten for storybook. Name - Koka Koga Gender - Male Village - Leaf Rank - Genin Age - 13 Appearance - Buff and proud of it, Koka prides him on ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Wait. Why no jounin? Do we all have to be from the hidden leaf now? And hurray for toting the dead as alive.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    (Good note on the Bunshin there. Pretty handy site. *saved to favorites*)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    (Edited out: In hindsight, it probably isn't in anyone's best interest to watch 40 hours of naruto fansubs. If you haven't done it yet, then you probably won't start now.)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    (I'll use Kokuga if I must pick only one.)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    (Amon, we should have a roll-call and get those who want to continue in this. That way it will be less confusing and it can hopefully go on. Count my ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    (From what I grasp the Hidden Leaf was attacked so yes all people are to report to the Hokage. It would be best if Amon took the lead and gave ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    (Its the most powerful of all the ninja villages, that attack may hurt player characters, but what about the dozens of Genin, Chuunin and other Jounin. Sure you lost twenty, ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    (Hope no one minds my guys jumping in.) Kokuga. Yori, Koka Koga Group Positioned Somewhere on the Outskirts of the Hidden Leaf. An old master with two males lurk on ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Naruto

    Hope I did this right. It seems fun. I think I am the first Genjutsu based player. o.o! Character Kokuga Koga Name: Kokuga Koga Gender: Male Village: Kumogakure Rank: Unknown ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (I am fairly good with this format, but I have to ask, since Paladins are slightly overpowered (for level) and simply MUST kill evil, undead.. etc on sight, what does ...

    Jan 30, 2009


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)