User avatar

~Excalibur~

  • Writing Tips Re: A question

    Just use openoffice, its free and it doesn't give you hassle like word. :/ Works better then word 2007 anyways. That failed piece of junk is about as useful as ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New plans, thoughts, notes, etc.

    How's it going Krupp? Surely you are not that busy? You could probably do 1000 words a day at least. Currently I am on a streak as I am filling ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??

    I'll help.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Gaea and Frux- Progress Thread

    I've lost about 5-10 pounds so far I think this month. My diet has changed a lot as well, I've been eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches almost every meal. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writer Incognito

    I have public projects, then I have secret projects. Sometimes the things I write are harsh and cruel. I fear that if I should publish such works I will be ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Best Piece of Advice

    Fail to plan, plan to fail.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Gaea and Frux- Progress Thread

    Did some heavy amount of work on Gaea. Cast of characters continues to grow with each chapter. The reader is taken on an in depth look into the hearts and ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    Four stories in poetic form! Of sugar words and frozen throne. Master of the Forbidden Spell, Love. The holy dagger that killed God. Metsu

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Keeping It Together

    Sounds like what Krupp said in my thread. Wait, exactly the same! Lol. It takes a lot of work to outline and do all the legwork on setting out a ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: ugh help me please

    Smaur, not to be critical, but from the way Bolt writes (I am part of the storybook he leads), skipping parts that are difficult would be absolutely catastrophic. Writing for ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: first person verses second person

    First person is just plain restrictive for novel/novella writing. As much as I try to practice I for character thought maps, I just cannot do it when it comes to ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I've been working on the same novel for four years!

    Oi. If you get past the 30 page barrier you have this second, ending barrier which is just as bad as the first one. Keep at it, really push yourself ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New plans, thoughts, notes, etc.

    Yeah, I usually do about 1-2k in a sitting, and if I push hard no more then 6k or so a day typically. By my 12 pt times font, 23 ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Thief

    If the supporting character is vocal and the main character is not, this problem cannot really be rectified without destroying the personality and dialogue of what has already happened. I ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New plans, thoughts, notes, etc.

    I'm guessing the money is not redeemable for legal tender. :P 23 pages, nice. Is it double spaced and tabbed, or single spaced? Word counts are often more revealing then ...

    Feb 16, 2009


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow