-
Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?
If it contradicts the personality, then yes I'd see it as a lame drama tool. Used properly, no it wouldn't.
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Oblivious charaters-
A bit drastic... Well, in any case here's my take. Sometimes it is okay, sometimes it is not okay. I am going to draw upon the murder mysteries of Detective ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Explain this picture
I have like three thousand better ones in my 'rofl' folder. My favorite ones are the insane writing papers turned into teachers, with the corrections on them and finding the ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Good activities for an introduction to creative writing?
*cues up Attero Dominatus by Sabaton... yay Stalin is hero of story! Wait... that's bad...* *cues up Legend of Galactic Heroes... SEIG KAISER REINHARD! SIEG KAISER REINHARD* Yeah... well... that's ...
Feb 8, 2009 -
Re: What are some good books to read?
Anna Karenina by Tolstoy. If you can handle a thousand pages, this masterpiece may just change your life.
Jan 24, 2009
