User avatar

~Excalibur~

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Marriage is between one man and one woman, religiously. Definition it is a union. Same-sex marriages should not be called a marriage in law because the tax code should not ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    As the first male response I hope gender doesn't apply to you because. Feminism is evil. Why? I'm all for equally, and just that. Equality. In my work, girls and ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    I disagree with of your opinion Indigo because its thinking like that which results in more stupidity. Oh my some civilians are killed in war. Like that is a big ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: george W Bush

    I decided to look up Chomsky, he is actually pretty close to my political compass. I am definately in the more anarchary side on many things, but I'm actually a ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a God

    Considering that 1.33 * 10^50 is the number of atoms that make up the world, then yes. 10^40000 is a big number. Granted this is for essentially all the types ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New plans, thoughts, notes, etc.

    Not bad, sounds like it is coming along. ^-^ I'm still doing research for a fun short project while I am waiting on my computer so I can restart work ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is there a God

    Blink you realize the chance of this accident is well... mathematically zero? Let's break this down, by the numbers. Assuming life bearing planet Earth is one in 10,000 habitable planets. ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    Ignoring my Harvard studies I see. Expected as much... and even mentioned that within my post. Reading level is just more ego-stroking goodness that the system tries to say. A ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: george W Bush

    Hobbes, he is responsible as the president for the nation. To finger point at congress may seem to make sense, but one man has the power over hundreds more. Bush ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    Going with Firestarter on this one. And Lukas8u, you miss the point. It is not supposed to reprimand the subject, but provide justice for the victims and a warning to ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    Music does affect attitude. It is its very nature. When you take any music theory or instrument classes you learn that the cords need to resolve and the stresses on ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    Spear is useful and simple yes, but the Atlatl is credited with allowing such an abundance of food that time could be given to the development of society. Man could ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    Matthew... is it lonely up on your pedastal? Lol, I better stop before I get in trouble. No more feeding the troll for me. :oops: :P :oops: :twisted:

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public School vs. Home School

    I wrote a long reply and deleted it because my response about how many home schooled children I knew and my interactions meant nothing. It is off-topic. The fact is ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is teen dating wrong or right?

    It's a disgrace in a way, people so interested in having sex... I want to hear that from you in a few years. Unless you are an eunuch, that way ...

    Mar 28, 2009


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight