User avatar

~Excalibur~

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Skinny Images in the Media

    You cannot take away that right though. Those publishers have a right to do as they see fit. If that is their set of beauty, then let them be like ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Since the above post was so long, I am making a double post to summerize those of you who just went. "Tldr." The rights of same-sex couples exist by law ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Yes, I am not on firefox. So I apologize for mistakes... Without my conventional spell checker and in my condition, it is difficult for me at this time. Points to ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I respect your points, Sabrina. I pretty much concur with everything you say. Also, if abortion is to be banned, who stops a woman from having a baby? Would male ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    People need to understand state and church better before they voice their arguements. State and church are luckily seperate, but the border between them is crossed all to easy. Marriage ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Rubric first point, I gave a counter to which you have failed to see. A matrimony can be denied simply on the grounds that the couple wishes to have/or cannot ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Swine Flu!

    All hype, no action. People wearing masks, not shaking hands for business deals. Seems like the media is done with it for the moment, but wasn't what they made it ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Ah good one with the issue of cancer, such matters play out as they do with regular aging. Just because you or your spouse is unable to have children, your ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Religion may state such things, I know contraceptives are not approved of and yes, medical issues are often contradictory to the church's views. Some sects of various religions forbid surgery ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    I never implied such things Indigo, at least about the man-hater issue. I'm simply saying the issue is not as white and black as you believe. Religious beliefs, even though ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Indigo that ad was actually one whole ad in the US. Men typically worry about their heart and nutrition, such as all the vitamin ads and ones for prostate health... ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    Critize and harp on points when you cannot make an arguement to back it up? Blink, no country of the United Kingdom offers same-sex marriage, though all countries provide civil ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    One quick point to Indigo first: Sorry, for any confusion... I just hate how regional differences are being used by radicals as support for their movement. Especially with Seelhoff, its ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children of Gaza

    Don't you mean religious war? I've been saying it for some time now, but the people of the middle east, especially Afghanistan, are a people who will not be subdued. ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    We don't need it now is the point. Yes, it was illegal to do so and yes it betrayed human rights, but the information recieved helped ensure success in wreaking ...

    Apr 22, 2009


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson