User avatar

zone

  • Other Re: Suffocating

    This is beautiful. I love the desperation in the story and then the resolve at the end. You've got the length and the detail just right and I was able ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In ten years time

    Don't forget my face, or the stupid things i've said, please, retain a memory. can you do that? would you do that for me? I don't want to become a ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Ink

    You don't seem to follow a set stucture, which I really like, and the imagery is vivid yet not specific as such and I like the questions that it created ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    This poem is amazing, I really can't say anything other than that because there aren't the words.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonlight

    You've created some beautiful imagery, I would suggest some constructive criticism but I can't think of anything that could improve on what you have.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Grey Place

    The world doesn't just fade out, it just switches into the black, until the colours and shapes start to take on forms and they vaguely make sense, it's a place ...

    Jun 2, 2011


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help