User avatar

zone

  • Other Poetry Re: the wait.

    haunting and spooky. I like the way the lines are broken up and it seems disorientated but I assume that is part and parcel with the man in the poem ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello I just joined yesterday, I would've introduced myself yesterday but I was still finding my way around. I've submitted some poems already so if anyone's interested in picking them ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Take Flight

    I like the hopeful attitude that you've created with this poem and also I think that by repeating the first paragraph at the end you have successfully brought it to ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: watching the monitors

    Plugged in and hooked up to tubes wires running underneath the skin a puppet tied to the ends of strings monitored in everything you do I want to cut you ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: God's Creation

    personally i'm unceratin about the existence of God but this depiction is beautiful. I love the way you have fragmented it. I try to do this kind of thing with ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancing with the devil

    It has a folk story feel to it, I don't know if that was intentional but it works. the "I hope to dance again one day" left me in a ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The ghost above us.

    I love the atmosphere of this poem and the epic sense of majesty that I got from it. I like your repeated use of "I've". It seems to emphasize the ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mirror

    The way that you've laid it out gives it a kind of desperate urgency, which I thought was a very interesting effect and your imagery is pretty spectacular. I almost ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Demon

    There's a lot of raw emotion here. I like the two line stanzas, they work really well. personally I would have made the demon genderless to perhaps enstill a greater ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue Night

    I think that "the priests prayers/lies" is very effective and a strong sense of desire came across when I was reading it. I didn't like the first line because "face" ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Panic Attacks

    I got a sense of flailing desperation from reading this, whether or not that emotion was suposed to come across i don't know but as far as i'm concerned it ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night-Eyes

    It's very deep, maybe a little difficult for some people to follow and I had some trouble making sense of it to begin with but I loved the strange etherial ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Battle Scars

    I think that the general raw emotion behind it is brilliant and the imagery is fantastic but is you're looking for criticism then i'll try to look for something... ... ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: echoes

    Wow, the effect you've created is really interesting, I like the lines between the main bits of the poem, they seem like afterthoughts, like the running commentary that you have ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Echo of a Smile

    It's really etherial. I'm not entirely sure about it but what you've done is interesting.

    Jun 2, 2011


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")