User avatar

zohali93

zohali93

  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    *Clears throat* I repeat ma'am May I see your license and why do you allow such behaviour in this coffee house...And whats more you don't even sell Coffee And you ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    *table flies inches across my face to the other side* ...ok...Did you just see that...that table.erm nevermind I happen to be an inspector and I'd like to see your selling ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    opps tripple posted

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Very very hard! none of them allow me to read or write No fair!!! cpm!!!!!! Either way your still paralyzed in a way...I would choose paralyzeed that way I could ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Very very hard! none of them allow me to read or write No fair!!! cpm!!!!!! Either way your still paralyzed in a way...I would choose paralyzeed that way I could ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The second last person to post here wins

    No, no, no Youuuu win Lili.

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    Ummm....I'm a new customer what do you sell?

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    Your sig is Nice!! So true, so true. :) And lol about burning the house down.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    poverty...I guess... Would you rather live in the sea or dwell in the sky. There is this under water castle bellow and a castle on a cloud above.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Bacon quotes

    Get BACON your feet. Don't stay down.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The second last person to post here wins

    Because we want to win but when we come here we don't know wether we will win or not. :) YOU WIN!

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    cried to death when you realised that you didn't do your homework and the teacher said that it was worth 50% your marks.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Invent-a-Word

    Jiberniberish (jiber-niber-ish) Someone who speaks jiberish at a whole new level.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Thread of Awesomeness

    Sleep=Awsome

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Wish. I like magical illogical stuff. Would you hold onto something(like a cup) tightly when you get scared or do you throw what you have in your hands away when ...

    Apr 28, 2012


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered