User avatar

zohali93

zohali93

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Is it ok if we could just go to 100 and then start a new louunge?

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Me too Pix! I got an idea mm, Lets see who will be the one to start the next lounge like how i started this one without choosing to. Or ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I made lip balm!

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    what the heck! I never started a new lounge!

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    You're Banned.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I'm doooooomed! I got a 75% in an assignment for math! :( Thats tje second lowest mark yet....(the lowest is 70% and i got that once) This 75% is my ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Back seats are always awesome .

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    Don't! That's bad karma.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Good for ya Pix. :)

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Get well soon Rocky.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    G'night I'm going now

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I guess I'll just go with a male earth weilder if thats available please.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Can the earth weilders make trees and stuff grow...and if they reach a higher level metal bend or sand bend? Can the air benders fly?

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    Hmmmm......I'm going to check out whats left.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 3

    I posted.

    Apr 26, 2012


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault