User avatar

zohali93

zohali93

  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    Your sig is Nice!! So true, so true. :) And lol about burning the house down.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Don't have to be sorry you guys can talk about whatever you want. I'm use to that.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    10/10 WATER BENDING IS WICKED!!!

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    poverty...I guess... Would you rather live in the sea or dwell in the sky. There is this under water castle bellow and a castle on a cloud above.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I dont think I can stay on long and even if I could I probably wouldn't have anything to say when you guys talk about your sb.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    hi bye

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Bacon quotes

    Get BACON your feet. Don't stay down.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The second last person to post here wins

    Because we want to win but when we come here we don't know wether we will win or not. :) YOU WIN!

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    cried to death when you realised that you didn't do your homework and the teacher said that it was worth 50% your marks.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Invent-a-Word

    Jiberniberish (jiber-niber-ish) Someone who speaks jiberish at a whole new level.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I did. tubm is my long lost evil step/twin sister/brother. (ran out of ideas)

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!

    Pfft little kids should be preparing red apples for their teachers.Not interfering with the big kids and adult stuff,Suh as winning this .

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned beacause you should first think before you speak to prevent hurting people.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because dragons don't exist...excluding the komono doragon.

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I don't get it but okay, I'll have another look at that forum.

    Apr 28, 2012


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus