User avatar

zohali93

zohali93

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I got to go for now.

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Doing fine thanks for asking. :) Running more laps lately?

    May 5, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Avatar DT

    I started a three way battle between Aaron demi and mason. Is that alright with you guys?

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Sorry I don't speak Spanish. :( the only Spanish I know is what I've learnt from my great teacher Dora the explorer.

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Aaron/airbender The earth began to shake as I was still on the ground. I looked around and noticed there was an earth bender was near by. I dodged another air ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Hey!

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Damn! That girl sure was flexible. She took out her glider, which I had no time to admire as she sent a blast of air my way almost knocking me ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Ice My choice? Why would my choice matter couldn't they do what they want? I didn't know what Cyrus was up too, maybe he had to show me something top ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    9/10 ( isabella!! Wachya dooin? ;)

    May 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: I'm lonely

    *Looks at Hei* I know you??? jk. Hey hei!

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Aaron/airbender I found the sign language a bit fascinating but I did not let it show. She wanted to fight me in the end, at least thats what I think ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Avatar (Reinventing)

    Aaron Tch. This was all just a great pain. I watched as others fought training themselves. I looked over at the other air bender, she was just some girl whose ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: emotion challenge.

    Here is a place where we write a short paragraph or two and try to make it either really sad or any other emotion like love, anger etc. You need ...

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Bye. Maximum ride was a nice book.

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Like those charecters in maximum ride.

    May 4, 2012


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor