User avatar

zohali93

zohali93

  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    If only I knew what wagged ment... 0_o

    May 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned banned ba-banned banned.(naa na-na boo -boo)

    May 10, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: emotion challenge.

    Poems are aloud as well nothingness I don't speak, I never have. My voice long lost, my name just as well. I'm just that stupid orphan girl whose better off ...

    May 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Terra Bellum DT

    Okey dokey.

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Want me to change it or?

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    'Whoa' ?

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Konichiwa senshi. :) Im not there yet. My partner just met up with me and we're setting off.

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: the hat game

    has the word 'hat' in it...jk bobble hat.

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Really? Didnt every era had some kinda bar? I pictured the old typed with wooden tables and chairs with alot of bar fights and ...the old types of bars.

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because its cute and all but I know I feel nothing much.

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [8]

    Banned because I felt nothing.

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    I posted Pix.

    May 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Terra Bellum DT

    So can I come up with some device that doesnt use electricity?

    May 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Journey To Power (Started!)

    Nuru: Just outside of her town Sigh I knew it I was at the wrong place. It was already sunset and she didn't show up. My palm slaps my forehead, ...

    May 9, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Terra Bellum DT

    No laptop?

    May 9, 2012


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault