User avatar

zohali93

zohali93

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    ooooooooooooooooooooooh congrats. Omg I got to catch up. I'm the only one with one now. lol.

    May 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Pictures

    May 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    Hey mm. Rocky great prologue. :D

    May 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    nm.

    May 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    Are there three people? or just jett and mani

    May 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    ha ha. We're in the same boat. You row. I be the figurine.

    May 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    The sky. jk. nothing much. Still havent started prepairing for exams.

    May 27, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 8

    Hey Pix 'n' Rocky. :)

    May 27, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 24th Review Day

    *fire reflects in her eyes* wicked! Go team blue!...( don't have a team yet but just practising rooting) But I have exams on that day....:( ...I think...

    May 27, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hi. I'm Nate. I'm new here.

    Nate's playing one of his jokes, zo. But don't tell him I said so! ;) *phew* good, for a minute I thought that I lost my mind or yws came ...

    May 27, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review-Reviewer <prefers payment in the form of pizza>

    Hey there! I'm new to the review thing. Only did 6 so far. This is the longest I ever did, If you don't mind could you check if it was ...

    May 26, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    Hi there! I'm not sure what the name of the genre I'm writing.(I'm not sure so I choose general) If you find the time could you review this for me ...

    May 26, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alfred Symon's Critic Clinic: Bringing Smiles since the 60's

    Hey Al! Can't beleive you run this place wthout a head. :) Could you review this for me please?

    May 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The disney Hunger Games

    Mulan!!!!!!

    May 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Pictures

    potassium

    May 26, 2012


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu