User avatar

zoeybird13024

  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    Name: Taigel Matthias Race: human Age: 20 Team: -whichever you need- Background: Taegel has always been a very talkative girl--she can start a conversation about anything with anyone. She had ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    -I'll check back with you tomorrow, then. ^^-

    May 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    -Let me know when you start the sequel. ^^ I'm finally not busy (school's ended) but it's senseless to jump in.-

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    *I'll join the sequel--I've just been too busy to actually make a GOOD reply to this. So sorry. T^T*

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    *It'll work perfectly. ^^* *By the way, feel free to murder Aiden...since you're ending this and starting a new one, in any case!* There was a human in our midsts...and ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    ((Sorry it took so long...last week was hell!!!)) Name: Aiden Vecicci Race: Vampire Age: 26-ish Team: Rogue Background: He isn't one to share his past. With anyone. He's sadistic and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Sounds great to me! Can't start NOW, though... I'm school. XP I'll probably get on at home--if my allergies aren't still bothering me.

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Ahh, I face a dilemna!!! Where (rather, how?) should I start? I wouldn't want to have to redo a post...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    So you need a sadistic male vampire? (Basically, a Rogue) I can do that. ^^ I'll wait until I see you've come back until I join, however.

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    You need recruits, Ayumi? I can be whatever you need--sorry I haven't talked to you more about this in a few weeks, but I'm still interested in joining! What do ...

    May 3, 2008


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou