User avatar

zoeybird13024

  • Art & Photography Re: Come to my photography lair!

    Though all of them were nice, the last two were really cute. The last one reminded me of the time I put a hat on my cat...and took a picture ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    That's really cute! That should be the official something of YWS...I'm still wondering exactly what kind of official background thing it could be, but it's awesome! Yeah, you should talk ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: See all Evil

    That's amazing (and creepy)! I loved it! I really like how the closed eye is black-and-white and the one with the eye open is in color. I've seen an avatar ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose....?

    This picture is really elegant--I liked it! I especially liked how it was in black and white. Did you take it in color or in black in white? I've watched ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    That's an amazing picture! You made that?! How cool! And creative! If I was wandering through a shop and saw that picture for sale, I'd totally buy it. I really ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    I like those pictures! It captures nature at it most beautiful! Butterflies are amazingly delicate and beautiful--and a sign of spring, too! Haha, I liked the titles!!! I thought they ...

    May 13, 2008


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars