-
Re: The Lesson
Question--does it have anything to do with what I think it does? Comments--I loved it!!! It had a nice flow to it. And no, I'm not just saying that because ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: I am the Creature
I don't know if it's just me because I'm weird or what it was, but I liked the entire thing. It reminded me of how many of my characters are ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The Arms Dealer, Part One of MANY
No, no, you were actually very clear! Thank you! I'm not surprised (or upset) that I received so much criticism for this particular part of The Arms Dealer, just because ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Hymns for a Dead Sister: Little Boy Lolita
I've been trying to find the beginning of this for the past hour, but I've found only bits and pieces that are NOT the beginning. When I find it, I'll ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: The Arms Dealer, Part One of MANY
I pretty much wrote this on a whim, so it may not be exactly word-for-word historically correct. My friend critiqued it, but that was literally pages ago--these are pages one ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Nightfall
Other than a few things that could be found and changed with a little proof-read, it was perfect. I loved the imagery--I saw pictures instead of seeing word after word. ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Victoria and in First person
I agree--long paragraphs make everything terribly hard to read and I got lost once or twice. With spacing, that wouldn't have been an issue. It seemed just a tad rushed ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 3 (Edited)
Ooh, I liked it. Now, I happened upon this chapter and realized, with embarrassment, that this is the third installment. I'll take the time to read the others either tonight ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: Hey Everybody!
Hehe, the nb stands for her name. ^^ Er, first and last, I mean. I'm the 'awesome friend Ashes' she was talking about that wrote "The Arms Dealer". I haven't ...
Apr 1, 2008 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?
"A writer only fails when they stop writing". I read that in our Lit. book. It's a quote from Ray Bradbury. I can't stand the things he writes ((haha, sorry)) ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Too Darn Hot
Normally, my male characters are the attractive--and in some cases, overly-attractive--and my female characters are, for the most part, quite plain and quiet. Only a few of them are very ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Too Darn Hot
Okay, I'm not so bad after all--there's ALWAYS a conflict between my characters. In one instance, guy meets girl, guy and girl fall in love...guy's brother decides he likes girl ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Too Darn Hot
Hmm, I'm glad I read this! I always tell my friends, whenever I start a new story, that I'm a sucker for romance. It's just not fun for me to ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
'Ello! I go my many nicknames between all my friends, so I think I'll respond to nearly anything...okay, that's an exaggeration! My friend nicknamed me "Ashes" a while ago, a ...
Mar 21, 2008
