User avatar

zoeybird13024

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Irises of Crimson

    Yes, I liked the passion, as well. It truly seemed to be written from true emotion. It was phrased a bit oddly, which took away from the flow, so I ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just a sample

    The only advice I can give? Work on it. It's much too little to even try and critique. So work on it. Often. A lot. As much as you can. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rin

    I'm better with history than I thought...haha... I picked up "Alexius" from the Russian name "Alexy". I changed it to "Alexi" and then to "Alexius". "Rin" is a nickname--her name ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Some Say The World Will End In Fire

    This had a nice flow--it was excellent. I just have a couple of nitpicks... Don't Repeat Yourself! You use the phrase "red as blood" twice. Try changing it the second ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rin

    Was my hint to the Roman Empire "Barcelona"? Barcelona is in Spain, not Italy. I think that's what you meant about my hint to I correct?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pierced Heart

    I agree--the first and last lines were lovely. I loved the imagery. The middle was a little awkward due to phrasing and such, but that's already been brought up so ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    Yeah, I agree with everyone else--I felt nothing at all when I read this. I saw no pictures--in my opinion, this wasn't even a poem. It was a few lines ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rin

    Yeah, I had a different sound effect in there at first, and that didn't work. So I tried this one...and it still didn't sound right. I mentioned the Roman Empire? ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rin

    [pre] I wrote the first part on my other computer, the old slow one that I messed up by putting 75 stories on there. Haha, anyway... This isn't the first ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue[rewrite]

    Much better!!! Much more original. But she dies in this one...? Is she dead or just unconscious?

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cirque du Abberations

    Very original--I applaud you for that! There were a few mistakes, but they could be fixed with a bit of revision which I advise. Not highly, however--this story was remarkable. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue

    You know...while I read that, the only thing that came to my mind was "Twilight". And then, once I read further, it was just like "Marked" and "Chosen". I suggest ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Arms Dealer, Part One of MANY

    Thank you, both of you!!! And... I revised it. Completely. Well, not ALL 40 pages of it, but just the first three you two read. Everyone that read it kept ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maths Project

    That was nice! Seeing as I personally hate math myself and all my friends agree that math class is Hell (even though I actually pay attention and the entire class ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    Yeah, I can't see why you would regret making the site--unless it takes up a lot of your freetime or something like that! I'm glad you made YWS, even if ...

    Apr 11, 2008


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner