User avatar

zoeybird13024

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Ahh, I face a dilemna!!! Where (rather, how?) should I start? I wouldn't want to have to redo a post...

    May 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow

    Short, sweet, full of emotion--I liked it! I'm trying to discover the hiding meaning, but all I can think about is one time in my writing when my character slits ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I dream.

    Beautiful and wicked! I was just singing "Wicked" songs a minute ago and this poem reminded me of Elphaba. (But enough about me!) I don't have any nitpicks whatsoever with ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of a Fairy

    I think rhyming would have added a nicer flow to it, but it was fine how it is! I loved it! I just have one little nitpick... I showed them ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    So you need a sadistic male vampire? (Basically, a Rogue) I can do that. ^^ I'll wait until I see you've come back until I join, however.

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I have really old, historical names that you would have a hard time finding in a phonebook nowadays. Anyone need any of those? A lot of these are common syllables ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    You need recruits, Ayumi? I can be whatever you need--sorry I haven't talked to you more about this in a few weeks, but I'm still interested in joining! What do ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beyond my window

    I loved this poem! It drew me in from the first couple of lines. Flow, rhythm, personification, rhyming, description--I couldn't find anything wrong with this poem! It was refreshing to ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: dear diary

    Dear diary, Dear Diary, "Diary" should be capitalized. Today is Wednesday December 16th 1894. The weather in London has been absolutely freezing and my day has had quite a few ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rin, Part Two (Erm, in a way)

    Thanks! Wow, no nitpicks so far? That's a record for me! ^^

    May 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rin, Part Two (Erm, in a way)

    This is directly after the first part I posted--So if it seems confusing in the beginning...bear with me. I'm still working out the kinks with this one. And I decided ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shoes

    I loved this poem--short and sweet! I love rhyming poetry! To me, it doesn't flow right unless the poem either rhymes or twists and turns onward and that gives it ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: M&M's

    Awww, I loved it! I could see a handful of M&Ms as I read this poem! The rhyming added and kept a wonderful flow to this poem--it was nice and ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Jam

    Awww, how cute! I love it when I read cutesy, makes-you-smile poetry! It reminds me of an adorable children's book--have you ever considered writing children's books? I think you'd--no, I ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dark storm of sorrow

    I feel bad because I'm the only one who, so far, didn't like it... I have a few nitpicks and then on to why I didn't preferably like it. but ...

    May 1, 2008


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown