User avatar

zoeybird13024

  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Without Love: Chapter One (Edited)

    I love your ability to kill off the main character the first chapter--I would have hesitated until the third. Just wanted to start off with that!!! ^^ I think that ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Other Re: Immortality, Wealth, Sex, and Power.

    Wonderfully written! I praise you as the rest have--it's a wonderful thing to preach (if such a word can be used--what about 'poetically approached instead?) about these things and admit ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    If you please, Pengu. ^^ -x- Birdie

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    Name: Taigel Matthias Race: human Age: 20 Team: -whichever you need- Background: Taegel has always been a very talkative girl--she can start a conversation about anything with anyone. She had ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Arms Dealer

    I see I didn't do quite as well as I'd hoped. ^^ Much better, though, much better! I can't really change the paragraphing problems--that's not how I have it saved ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Arms Dealer

    The Arms Dealer, Chapter One, Completely Revised June 5, 2008. I tried to follow all of your advice (I saved it...), so I hope that it turned out the way ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Shiny Reddish Colour (Edited 6/3)

    Gorgeous!!! I'm left with no nitpicks...but I don't need to nitpick your work, anyway! I find it much better than my own, your knowledge of this particular time in the ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Writer

    Everything flowed wonderfully to me except for this stanza... The letter was, in places- a reasonable way to cheat, maybe even sway this old codger. But as for giving me ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lancing

    (I love discussing history with you :grin:) Disinfectants were invented during the 1800s--I had to write a paper about Joseph Lister and carbolic acid. (Listerine got it's name from him!!!) ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lancing

    Beautiful! All of your works are, though, so that isn't much of a surprise, is it?! I want to go into medicine and was overwhelmingly giddy when we learned about ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    -I'll check back with you tomorrow, then. ^^-

    May 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Drunk Paul Revere

    I must admit, the title dragged me in as well! I thought, "Now, what does Paul Revere do drunk, eh???" and thus, I was obliged to read it. Marvelous! I ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: British Love, Boston Affection

    I find myself reading all of the things in your portfolio now, Jess. ^^ Lucky you!!! Beautiful--I loved it! I agree that Welcome is a nice name--a bit odd, but ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    -Let me know when you start the sequel. ^^ I'm finally not busy (school's ended) but it's senseless to jump in.-

    May 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    'Ello, Yoyo!!! ^^ I know that you're busy, but I came across this and temptation was too much to resist!!! Critique it if and when you have time! Feel free ...

    May 28, 2008


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler