User avatar

zinger1912

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Light Without A Dark Angel

    Sorry, Its suppose to be italics from 'golden room' to 'he muttered softly'. Yes they are all angels and Bethany is another angel who lied to Christopher and told him ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Light Without A Dark Angel

    It was finally time. The time where they would let a small group of kids go out into the city with escorts of course. Living at an all girls academy ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden

    This is very good! But I think the sentence I didn't understand why he stared at me like that sure most soldiers were angry at us but this hatred seemed ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ugly

    I agree with germsieGal. 'All her petals have tore' i just didnt understand to well, But if what you were going was mysterious...YOU GOT THAT.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sparks; prologue

    OOOO I WANT MORE!! Better get the rest of you story up here before i go insane!!

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Found Me

    I love it!! It has so much feeling!! The short little sentences give ALOT of feeling but too many is kinda blah... But all in all a very good piece.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: No More Judging

    This is really good!! We all could learn something about this! Keep writing :P

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Re: What is the Point?

    The really reason why i wrote this was because i need to let off some steam and if it came of whiny, alot sometimes i like to whine and let ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Re: What is the Point?

    Every now and then I find myself sitting under my bed with tears rolling out of my eyes. My whole body will be rocking and shaking and soon my lungs ...

    Jun 29, 2011


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind