User avatar

zinger1912

  • Other Poetry Re: The before and after of slapping someone with a wet fish.

    It started out serious but then someone gets slapped with a fish...I LOVE IT! Serious then funny. I like the title tool strange and unique! I'm not very good with ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hidden (Preview)

    Whoa!! Was not expecting that! I love how you described the little girl so CUUUTE!! Mean little boy had to push her down :( OOo i want to know what ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My True Best Friend :')

    Very touching story. It reminds me of my first day of kindergarden! I also sat next to my first real friend, but i didnt cry when my mom dropped me ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hurricanes are Beautiful

    I absolutely love storied about insane people and voices! Call me weird or morbid but i dont care. this story was amazing. I'll admit that at first i didnt know ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Re: Miss Spoiler

    Hahahahahahaha this reminded me of the Dont Press the Button game on my iPod! I laughed so hard!! This is cooooll :D

    Aug 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No turning back.

    Umm Hi there!! Umm I really dont know what's happening...sorry maybe you could explain that more. :D

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The little things between us

    Okay, i must confess...half way through it.......I almost started crying! You put so much emotion in this that I like I was you!! This was very powerful and emotional! Keep ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bunny Fluffy

    HAHAHAHA NIIIIICE!!! :D

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: all the pretty things

    Nice message! I loved how you didnt use to much imagery because this gives the reader the opportunity to image on their own. Like, I imaged a standard yellow butterfly ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Im Too Young For Love

    This is a first chapter?? Its good as an opening but I wouldn't use its as a chapter...maybe like a prologue?? I liked it!! By the way it's 'I WILL ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Suicide

    I'm not big on correcting because English isnt my best subject, but shouldnt it be 'You too son'?? I dont know really, but over all a realllly gooood story! :D

    Aug 19, 2011
  • General Articles Re: the bad guy

    I know excatly what you mean, to feel like its your fault that your parents seprated and the amount of pain you bare. But, hey, I guess we'll get over ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Re: If you're talking to the moon

    Haha this was My story!! Smartass and In Your Face! Take that moon!! Bahaha LOVED IT! Interesting, very interesting! Keep up the good work!

    Aug 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Awesome Story Ever

    Omg...This is totally flipping AWESOME!! You Used Awesome in almost every sentence and still made it sound cool!! At first I thought this was going to be a I-Feel-Like-Writing-Something-But-I-Really-D

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You ( The inside of you

    Very emotional!! LOVED IT!! But there were a few mistakes :( But fix those and keep on trucking on :)

    Aug 18, 2011


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind