User avatar

zinger1912

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Road Taken

    This a very nice story! A bit confusing at times but it had a good point to it. Liked it a lot!

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cuts.

    Ahh, depressing yet beautiful... Just the way I like them :P Its hard to describe the way I want to describe your story so I'm just going to say I ...

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Keep Your Hands off My Heart

    I loved this peom and it even sounds better while listening to a Fall Out Boy song :/ Haha I loved how it wasnt long and it got the point ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's yur SLANG?

    Nappy - Nasty Ex: You are so nappy! Grody - disguting Ex: Eww, that's grody! Jank - jacked up/screwed up Ex: This class is jank! Nakum - Napkin Ex: Can ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Breaking Free

    Ohhh this a novel?? This is really good, very good imagination. I didnt find any major mistakes or minor for that matter. I loved it and I would like to ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Run (re-visited)

    Wow...I actually felt like I was running and about to have a heart attack. :D Very nice, and detailed. I liked how you said : your legs can no longer ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My cliché love story

    I love it! But i think football for girls is called something like powder puff or puff ball, something along those lines. Is this a novel?? I really wanna know ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Something like twilight

    Yes there are ALOT of errors. Punctuation, new paragraphs, civilization; all needs to be looked at. I saw that the limo driver's name was Don but then changed to Dan. ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The dark before the night

    I have never liked a story with too much detail because then you leave the reader feeling bored because you used half a chapter describing a fence post or somthing. ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Little Beautiful Girls

    I DISLIKE YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY!!! :'( Jk Jk :D This a very powerful story with alot of suspense packed into such a short story. Very nice but....I WANT ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Through the Window

    LOVE.THIS.POEM. That's all there is to say. I liked how you put To the boy in the library, And the girl with the piercing, I dont know but it made ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Love is Blind- A Warriors Fanfic (Please help me out!)

    I love the Warrior series!! But...you sound to much like Eric Hunter. Try changing some of the words. For example : instead of "clan" try "tribe" or "Healer" for "medicine ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Last Tear

    OMG!! This soooo weird because I was going to upload a song wrote from a guy's perspective for my book *gasps and covers mouth* 0_o creeeeeepy Lol It was a ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Perfect Girl

    Awwww :) This is so cute! I wish guys I knew were more like you instead of immature. This is really good! It had a nice rhythm to it, I ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Other Re: Head in the clouds

    Am I suppose to laugh?? I think I'm suppose to laugh because this is total smart ass right here! I love it! I didnt find any mistakes sooooo GOOD JOB!

    Sep 10, 2011


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin