User avatar

ziggiefred

  • Art & Photography Re: sad autumn day

    Hey there pencilgirl! I thought I'd do the honours. I liked the poem, it was simple yet adorable. Just had a problem with the fact that there was no punctuation, ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The black rose

    Hello there Very nice. I'm not an art expert so there is nothing I'm gonna suggest but just comment on what I thought. I like the colour of the picture ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger!!

    Hello there Durriedog Strange obsession you have here :D I think that this is a beautiful drawing. Eventhough it's not clear, the detail is captured beautifully. Now, I'm no expert ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: After the Rain

    Hello there Wow, you have got some mad skills there. It's just so clear and beautiful. I happen to be fond of how the outside looks after the rainfall myself ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Hunger Games

    Hello there This sketch is really really good. I like them a lot. It's just pure talent. I mean, the shading is excellent, I wish I could shade like that ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Four women

    Hello there I just love these. Your webcam created a classical look in a weird kind of way. I actually thought they were paintings you saw somewhere, but I'm strange ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: too small to notice.

    Hello there darkangel Even though the picture is not good quality, I love the photo. Plus the flower is purple, and I love anything purple. Anyways, I like the angle ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    Hello there Now, I think this picture is gorgeous. Now, I don't know what you were going for here exactly, I know you said it is a random shot, but ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: LastPaladin Photos!

    Hello there Not bad at all. The photos are so calming and refreshing. I like the sunset better...well, maybe its because I think sunsets are just so phenomenal. You are ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Woodwork Boat!

    Hi there You are right about the lack of physical art and way to go, taking matters into your own hands.:D The photos are not that clear but I can ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Little Bird

    Oh wow, it is so cute. At first I thought it was photograph. And the bright colours really complement the picture. The background...now I want to take art class or ...

    May 14, 2010


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer