User avatar

ziggiefred

  • Art & Photography Re: Shoes I drew/customized

    Hello there :) Hmm, I like! Maybe I should try that :) Good job, I admire you; for your patience and ability to pull of 33 hours drawing on a ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The music of the forgotten

    Hello there :) First of all A girl has tears in her eyes and yet says, "I'm fine." I'm not a fan of this line. It just seems like you ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Rosemary - Chapter 1

    Hello there :) She seemed unaware of the person who stepped out behind who was a girl only a couple of years younger than herself. This sentence is a little ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Hello there :) As the silver midnight moon shines down upon the never-ending forest . (I really don't think the full stop should be there. A comma is more suiting.) ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter!

    This is going to be one sad Harry Potter movie. I'm still saving up the courage to go and see it. I think I'll wait a week or two before ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Over Here!

    *looks around* I'm still here!.... :)

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Four

    Hello there :) I'm not much of a poet, but I thought I should say something. I really find your approach very creative! I was smiling as I went through ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn In Half

    Hello there and welcome to YWS! :) I see you've already started reviewing, good job. “Even more so now,” she said, her voice reverberating where her head lies in the ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cat is Friend.

    Hello there :) Thomas J Reynolds overlooked the sprawling metropolis with pride, taking in all its urban smells, its rejuvenating air. He reached out and stroked each building lovingly. This ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tree of eris

    Hello there :) The smooth colors surround Vira her new kingdom engulfed in light and color calms her. This sentence reads kind of funny. I think you forgot a comma ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Promises

    Hello there :) For a first poem, this is pretty well written. I really like the idea and the intentions this poem has. However, I'll have to agree with Jessa. ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Swirl (Love is like ice cream... it melts eventually)

    Hello there Myrisha! :) So I felt your story was dominated by dialogue between the characters. "So...you like swirl huh?" Ted approached Katie from behind surprisingly.He was her ex-boyfriend. They ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: At what age did you start writing?

    I was 7 going on 8 and I wrote a play. I just don't remember the plot, but there was a princess and a prince. It was during that era ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My life as a Seventh Grade Murderer Ch. 1

    Hello there :) I thought I'd do the honours. My alarm beeps to life, startling me out of yet another boring dream. I turn off the alarm and get dressed. ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Magazine Idea: Looking for Participants

    Okay. I'm not really into politics and when it comes to sports, I'm useless. I was thinking art. Profile artists or show their paintings, sculptures, etc.) from my country. That's ...

    Jul 10, 2011


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit