User avatar

ziggiefred

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bridge Over Paradise

    Okay, I'm working on this novel but I'm stuck in the first chapter. I'm not sure whether I'm revealing too much too soon and I feel it's too boring to ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Soul

    Hello there AudreyHearts and welcome to YWS! :) This poem definitely has some potential. However, I found it a little shady; it not deliver enough to leave me satisfied, but ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Look in the Mirror

    Hello there iheartbooks :) I think you did a pretty good job on this one although it was a bit cliche. I definitely love the truth that came out of ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Moment of Strength

    Hello there :) And welcome to YWS! This was an interesting poem. I liked how you approached the idea. It was also quite deep and it made me think; I ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wandering

    Hello there :) I can see you had a lot to say when you wrote this. But, I personally thought that this should have ended here Alone in this life, ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Forbidden Love

    Hello there This was actually not bad at all for a first try, in fact I would have NEVER guessed. I liked the parts where you used "dare not" in ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Said You Would Die For Me

    Hello there :) I kind of disliked this on some occasions. Firstly, the idea is nothing new so for this particular direction I was looking forward to seeing something different ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone2

    Hello there :) I personally think you should have stopped at the first part. I like how you manipulated your words to go around the poem, very creative even though ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There's no such thing as a perfect moment

    Hello there :) Hmm...I did not like this very much as poem. Call me old fashioned but it did not embody your typical poem. To me it sounded like the ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lightning

    Hello there cousin and eh...cousin :? :lol: I thought this was fantastic, the metaphor part. I liked how you meshed the similarity between the lightning and anger. However I kind ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Art

    Hello there Artlover and welcome to YWS! :) This is very fitting that your first addition has to do with art. This was a very simple straight to the point ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Note

    Hello there and welcome to YWS! :) So, I thought that this was a great story. However it was so short. Another problem I had was that you seemed to ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cheese, Radios, and Jealousy (contest entry)

    Hello there :) I am with sodapoplunchbox on this one. It was very hard to follow the story at times. I have one suggestion to solve this problem; reduce your ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The colour purple

    Hello there I loved this a lot. It was definitely something different from what I've seen lately. I loved the movie the color purple, although this almost captured what you ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye

    Hello there :) A definite great start. I like your writing style. First off The sun was just starting to fall behind the hills. The birds now hushed as night ...

    Jul 11, 2010


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle