User avatar

ziggiefred

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Loved

    Hello there and welcome :) I will have to agree with the previous reviewer on certain levels about the poem. First of all I felt that the whole structure was ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crickets

    Hello there and welcome to YWS! :) When I saw the title of this poem, I was a little under the impression that I was going to read about crickets...well ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Untitled story as of now

    Hello there Shadowlight! :) Well I thought the plot so far is quite creative. Now I'm going to take this as an abstract instead of a well established story because ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What will People Say?

    Hello there :) I understand what creative approach you were going for here and it's kind of catchy. However, out of all the stanza's I had a problem with the ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all :) - Fresher here

    Hey there. I think I reviewed your story earlier if I'm not wrong. So you have a masters in Biology but you're 21? That's pretty awesome and wow. I'm just ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reap Your Rewards

    Hello there :) The slip of your tonge The turn of my world. The treachery undeniable The conciquence unavoidable. I loved this stanza, it was just so flawless; well except ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prosperity (or A Promising Site For Development)

    Hello there :) Since you're relatively new, welcome to YWS! At first I really did not get what was going on in this poem. I think the major problem is ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Love flu

    Hello there :) To be honest, there is nothing really special about this poem. It's very plain and simple. I think the only commendable thing about it is the fact ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The tales of Peter Lynch !!!! xxxx please read guys (:

    Hello there :) One ruthlessly cold English day in the Autumn of 1926 a rather important child was born, into a rather unfortunate family. The Lynch family were not unfortunate ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain

    Hello there :) I really liked the simplicity of your piece. You had some great vivid descriptions in there. The story was not rusty at all. A warm breeze found ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Once Upon A Midnight Dreary [Edited]

    Hello there :) The previous reviewer kind of outlined a lot I wanted to say so I'll just state the obvious. I think your writing is really good. Your descriptions ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Perseverance (chapter one)

    Hello there and welcome to YWS! :) I felt his hand on my wiry bicep, the dull dig of his dirty nails. The touch sent a chill of disgust snaking ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heard in the Silence

    Hello there and welcome to YWS! :) I'll start with the bad. I thought that your story, though interesting, was very hard to follow at certain levels. This is because ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insomnia.

    Hello there :) I think what you have here is just fine.The whole thing is exactly what I was expecting to see when I saw the title "Insomnia", which makes ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Innocence

    Hello there :) I just couldn't resist reviewing this. Well for one it was definitely better than the previous poem of yours that I read. I always admire an attempt ...

    Dec 16, 2010


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown