User avatar

zerkk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Zerkk is

    Back! After having a long period with no computer the Zerkk is back :D yay!

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :D

    Welcome back to YWS cassie :D

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Welcome to TWS classy :D

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! Hope you have a wonderful time here :)

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trance Attack

    Hello Ubertrance! Nice to have you on YWS! :) As for the rules, The site uses a 3:1 Review:post ratio. Every one piece you submit, you are expected to complete ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    Hey kikaharu Always nice to meet fellow writers. As for the rules, The site uses a 3:1 Review:post ratio. Every one piece you submit, you are expected to complete three ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    Hey bombstar! Always nice to meet fellow writers. Spelling, don't worry about, we all have faults, we all make mistakes. Spell check is our favorite tool :D Don't fret about ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes (October 26, 2009)

    I love the new changes nate! :) Very nice work.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Myself

    I've tried to stay away from this board, I've told myself over and over, I would not explain myself to anyone, I would come here to write. No attachments, no ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Closing the Chatroom?

    I do think that chat is a good way for people to get to know a lot of people on the site. However, it does distract people and while closing ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Question

    AquaMarine to the rescue!! :)

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Question

    I've looked all over but I cannot find out how to join a group, I was interested in Joining the Debate Group but, I guess I'm not looking hard enough ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    What do you like to write? It's funny that you ask, If I could put a style or category to my writing, it would have to be Dark Fiction. With ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hello fellow writers! My name is Jimmy, but most call me Zerkk. I came across YWS by chance, and I am very excited about it. I am not new to ...

    Oct 22, 2009


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data