User avatar

zerkk

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Whispered Secret - Preface

    First off I'm very excited to read more of this, It caught my attention extremely fast! Nit Picks He extended one finger and beckoned me to come forward; toward him. ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Question

    AquaMarine to the rescue!! :)

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Question

    I've looked all over but I cannot find out how to join a group, I was interested in Joining the Debate Group but, I guess I'm not looking hard enough ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Suicide

    Alright! Like everyone else has mentioned, This is a great excerpt. It caught my attention very quickly, and I enjoyed reading it. In fact I ready it 4 times over! ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    What do you like to write? It's funny that you ask, If I could put a style or category to my writing, it would have to be Dark Fiction. With ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Struck Sightless-chapter one

    Hello! This is my first Review on YWS so I apologize if I mess up anywhere! :mrgreen: First of all I truly enjoyed reading this piece! I enjoy were the ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hello fellow writers! My name is Jimmy, but most call me Zerkk. I came across YWS by chance, and I am very excited about it. I am not new to ...

    Oct 22, 2009


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables