User avatar

zerkk

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    I can't wait! :) I think this is an awesome idea! :D

    Oct 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Over the Rainbow (Prologue)

    hello Kimmy :) I was going to review this piece, but I realized I really couldn't. their isn't much here to be perfectly honest, This seems like more of a, ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Arya Poisonhold

    Hello TheWriters! :) I will be reviewing your story today. I can see a review has already been posted, so I will mention some other things I noticed :) First ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Breath Reminiscence

    Nice work KamKam :) I really enjoy this poem. For writing it in your sleep, it is really good. I am no expert on poetry but I think this is ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    Hey kikaharu Always nice to meet fellow writers. As for the rules, The site uses a 3:1 Review:post ratio. Every one piece you submit, you are expected to complete three ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    Hey bombstar! Always nice to meet fellow writers. Spelling, don't worry about, we all have faults, we all make mistakes. Spell check is our favorite tool :D Don't fret about ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Open Sewer River

    Hello okkervilpuddle! Well, first things first. This story actually caught my attention early on, which is a plus. Your description was nice, but as the story went on, I began ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes (October 26, 2009)

    I love the new changes nate! :) Very nice work.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Myself

    I've tried to stay away from this board, I've told myself over and over, I would not explain myself to anyone, I would come here to write. No attachments, no ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shy?

    First of all, This poem is horrible.. It only has one word. Second, Can a mod lock this or even better, delete it? It is just someone's alt (mage_bank) trying ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ocean Fantasy

    Okay! Overall I thought this excerpt was great! The detail was nice and steady. Not to fast, but not to slow. I enjoyed reading it :) Nit Picks I didn't ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's a spoon's life, really.

    Amy, Let me first say. You are completely amazing. I could never put together a piece like this. It is outstanding!! I honestly cannot find anything to nit-pick. I honestly ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Whispered Secret - Chatper 1 *Arrival*

    Here we go random! :) I loved the preface, their are a few things here I noticed though. Nit Picks This is the story of me, Alex Lioh. Is the ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Closing the Chatroom?

    I do think that chat is a good way for people to get to know a lot of people on the site. However, it does distract people and while closing ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Yet to be Titled - Chapter 1 Section 1

    This piece took my some time to fine tune, after a month of writers block I am finally getting back into the swing of writing! Please Critique and Review! Note, ...

    Oct 23, 2009


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13