User avatar

zell

  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I've joined

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd One Out?

    The lion cause it's the only one without stripes or dots.

    May 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd One Out?

    The cheetah cause its faster then the others. Am i right.

    May 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Like my Avvie?

    Well its a dog saying quack that is pretty awesome Mirage.

    May 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Protest Song

    Okay what exactly is going on here it looks kinda weird.

    May 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I watched LOTR the return of the king and i played my bass guitar then went on yws so it was alright.

    May 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Poetry

    Whats wrong with poetries there cool.

    May 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes

    Ok what have you got against chuck norris except he's round housed kicked albert einstain and we now know albert as stephen hawking.

    May 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    But its on the poll and woggle does have a point with the dragon looking good with the logo.

    May 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the internet

    Umm we wouldn't have yws i don't think, we wouldn't have help on our homework for research and all the intresting stuff, so it would be dull.

    May 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    car

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Getting An Apartment!

    Whew thats lucky i paniced there, thanks adam101.

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Hehe, Nate's a gamer. Well can't blame you if you like zelda.

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Getting An Apartment!

    That sounds really cool nate, does that mean yws will be down for a couple of weeks or whats it mean cause i'm. :?

    May 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Dragon's are cool but it's up to you i suppose maybe dunno.

    May 2, 2006


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence