User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "oh no, a clown!" I say sarcastically, I had seen this coming and switched to a lion. I was a tiny bit freaked out by becoming a male. "I am ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I see a griffin in a huge crowd, I assume it is griffin keeper. I decide that griffin keeper won't try to kill me. "Whats going on? Where did those ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I glide into a room and notice a ginormous Qi was about to squash Mesh. I slinked out of the room before he saw me. Qi would totally kill me ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!" I wake up screaming. I look around and realize I am not on the moon anymore. "I am still QUEEN!" I roar to anyone who was in the room. ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    (What about everyone still on the moon 100 yrs in the past how cuold they survive?)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    (Wow. I wish I had been on the ship to witness that. Oh well I AM queen. You said MJ got "a little girl." he wuold have grabed a boy. ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    An idea came to me, "Let us populate the moon! We will have a cheese kingdom! I shall be queen! YES! I am Queen Zelithon! and everyone else can be ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    (Yes a penguin otherwise it wuoldent be that suppriseing, or are you just pionting out my spelling? Did I spell it wrong?)

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    Before I could do anything else birds attacked me. Including eagles. I had once seen someone's finger bit off by a eagle. I beat wildly at them with one arm ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    "I knew it was SWISS!" I screamed delighted to be right for once. I was glad we were stranded. I hoped they wouldn't rescue; us we could breath for free ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    I like chedder it is my favorate. I snach some cheese from Snip and shove it in my mouth. I guess I was wrong nd it was made of chedder ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    "it is made of swiss cheese!"

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Archive Re: In the Land of the Dragons

    As soon as she helped them they killed her.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    "duh! Of coarse it is made of cheese!" I respond, "But don't take any the man on the moon and his cow Will get mad if you do." Duskglimmer probably ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    Then the griffin took a bight of the peanut butter sandwich.

    Dec 2, 2005


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus