User avatar

zelithon

  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Though I didn't post it I had suspected a thing like that. Good thing I already had a nonmind controled crown on. I concidered taking hats off people but decided ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Archive Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...

    (so everyone thinks I ruined it and therefore won't continue?)

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I watched in horror as Surfergirl ate Qi's leg. Qi just laughed it off, "I got a spare." He said holding up anoter metal leg. "Mad cow!" I scream pionting ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "Get him grif! You too Snionk! Ah isn't that sweet brother and sister side by side!" I yelled to encourage them. "Why don't you turn into a dragon and help ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I feel my thoughts being read and am mad someone would invade my privacy like that. For all they know I might be thinking of how hot they are and ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I giggle as I watch Qi, there is no way he is going kill snionk who is all powerful.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "You don't have hoofs," I remind Snionk, "You have magical moo boots or shoes or slippers or whatever you call 'em." I wish I could make red pens come out ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    ( almost as cool as Snionk's avatar the really all powerful magic swine. ) See! I knew it! I like being right. \:D/ )

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    It looks like Snionk just realized she is the most powerful of us all. She is the all powerful magical swine. I am happy she is the nicest pig/person here ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    "Hey that was really working, don't break it!" John protested. "Oh sooo you have used it then. Jerk. Get me my sandwich!" said the Griffin.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    (Qi you can't cut off my collar, it disables anything you do that could harm me or it, I thought I made that clear, sorry if I didn't) "All hail ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "You can't shoot the dragon portion of me while I am a lion," I whisper to (so that he does not hear me) Qi who I guess is power hungry ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "Oooooh, 100 years in the future and nobody told me. Thats a little rude." I say then I snicker at Qi for killing zombias. I decided to take over the ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Suddenly I am in another completely different room without Qi or Griffin or white robed subjects. I notice I can not get through the door in my current size and ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I am utterly evil. I have done an evil thing. I have practically made my avatar all powerful, (notice the crowns) I have become a lion most of the time ...

    Dec 6, 2005


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu